OTREC at TRB: Monday
December 31, 1969 4:00 pm - December 31, 1969 4:00 pm
Faculty and students affiliated with OTREC's four universities are involved in the following TRB sessions on Monday, Jan. 24, 2011:
- 8 - 9:45 a.m.
- Session 200: Advancing Density Measurement Protocols for Hot-Mix Asphalt Pavements and Longitudinal Joints featuring Todd Scholz (OSU) - Marriott
- Session 211: Value of Pavement Preservation featuring Todd Scholz (OSU) - Marriott
- Session 224: Ecology of Scale: Road Ecology Research and Practice featuring Catherine de Rivera and Sara Zielin (PSU); Gail Achterman, Jimmy Kagan and Lisa Gaines (OSU/INR) - Hilton
- Session 233: Transit Capacity and Quality of Service Applications, Part 1, featuring Kate Hunter-Zaworski and Joseph Zaworski (OSU) - Hilton
- 9:30 a.m. - noon
- Session 254: SHRP 2 Capacity -- Results and Work in Progress featuring Gail Achterman (OSU) and Jimmy Kagan (INR) - Hilton
- 1:30 - 3:15 p.m.
- ABJ36 Committee: Archived Data User Service Joint Subcommittee, Kristin Tufte (PSU), Presiding Officer - Hilton
- 2:30 - 5 p.m.
- Session326: Advances in Quantification of Highway Safety Performance featuring Fei Xie and Karen Dixon (OSU); Kristie Gladhill and Chrisopher Monsere (PSU) - Marriott
- Session 336: Advances in Metropolitan Transportation Planning: Multidisciplinary Perspectives featuring John MacArthur, Miguel Figliozzi, Ashley Haire and Lindsay Walker (PSU) - Hilton
- Session 338: Case Studies in Transit Management and Performance featuring Miguel Figliozzi, Wei Feng and Kristina Hostetler (PSU) - Hilton
- Session 345: Public Involvement in Transportation featuring Marc Schlossberg, Cody Evers, Ken Kato, Dana Maher and Christo Brehm (UO) - Hilton
- 3:45 - 5:30 p.m.
- Session 370: Evaluating Programs and Tools to Improve Transportation Access for Seniors and People with Disabilities featuring Kate Hunter-Zaworski (OSU) - Hilton
- 7:30 - 9:30 p.m.
- Session 383: Bicycle Facilities: Design, Safety, Evaluation featuring David Alan Moskovitz, Nikki Wheeler, Christine Kendrick, Adam Moore, Ashley Haire, Alex Bigazzi, Miguel Figliozzi, Christopher Monsere and Linda George (PSU) - Marriott
- Session 390: Intelligent Transportation Systems Development and Applications featuring David Porter, David Kim, Mario Magana, Panupat Poocharoen and Carlos Gutierrez Arriaga (OSU) - Marriott
- Session 405: Using a Performance-Based Approach to Truck Operations and Regulation featuring Miguel Figliozzi and Nikki Wheeler (PSU) - Shoreham
- Session 411: Bicycle Planning and Policy featuring Nathan McNeil, Jennifer Dill and Miguel Figliozzi (PSU) - Hilton