OTREC at TRB: Wednesday
December 31, 1969 4:00 pm - December 31, 1969 4:00 pm
Faculty and students affiliated with OTREC's four universities are involved in the following TRB sessions on Wednesday, Jan. 26, 2011
- 8 - 9:45 a.m.
- Session 643: Current Research in Intermodal Freight Operations featuring Miguel Figliozzi, Nikkii Wheeler and Shreemoyee Sarkar (PSU) - Shoreham
- Session 652: Emerging Learning Concepts and Formats in a Traditional Undergraduate Classroom Education Setting featuring David Hurwitz (OSU) - Hilton
- Session 656: Off the Beaten Path: Low-Volume Roads and Ecology featuring David Sillars and Nicholas Tymvios (OSU) - Hilton
- 8 a.m. - noon
- Committee ANF20: Bicycle Transportation Committee, Jennifer Dill (PSU), Presiding Officer - Marriott
- 2:30 - 4 p.m.
- Session 724: Economic Impacts of Transportation featuring Tony Rufolo (PSU) - Hilton
- 2:30 - 5 p.m.
- Session 738: Modeling Theories and Practices in Freight Planning and Logistics featuring Miguel Figliozzi (PSU) - Shoreham
- 4:30 - 6 p.m.
- Session 750: Decision on Whether and Where to Bycle: Role of Facilities and Social Environment featuring Jennifer Dill, John Gliebe and Joseph Broach (PSU)
- 7:30 - 9:30 p.m.
- Committee ANB25(6): Crash Modification Factors Subcommittee, Karen Dixon (OSU), Presiding Officer