The Oregon Transportation Research and Education Consortium (OTREC) at Portland State University is seeking a Student Assistant. This position supports the OTREC staff, and will be involved in a variety of tasks to ensure seamless daily functions at Portland State University. OTREC is a collaborative, multimodal, multidisciplinary, multicampus transportation center focusing on research, education, and technology transfer. Pay rate: $12.50 Hours per week: ~15 hours as soon as possible Contact: Send your resume to Hau Hagedorn (firstname.lastname@example.org) Responsibilities include:
- Provide first point of contact for general inquiries and handling general correspondence.
- Printing, copying, faxing, and scanning.
- Sort and file documentation in an established system.
- Assist with coordinating, scheduling and organizing receptions, workshops, outreach, promotional events and conferences including catering and travel arrangements.
- Enter data and maintain central OTREC contacts database.
- Keep office well organized and free of clutter including maintain inventory of equipment, ordering office supplies and make sure equipment is in good working order.
- Format Word, Powerpoint and Excel documents, flyers, presentations, etc.
- Distribute newsletters, annual reports, and other materials.
- Help with project file system; need hard copy files for each project....