Nohad A. Toulan School of Urban Studies and Planning
Portland State University
- Evaluation of Road User Comprehension and Compliance with Red Colored Transit Priority Lanes
- Research Roadmap for the AASHTO Council on Active Transportation (NCHRP 20-123(02))
- New Mobility For All: Can Targeted Information And Incentives Help Underserved Communities Realize The Potential Of Emerging Mobility Options?
- Exploring Data Fusion Techniques to Derive Bicycle Volumes on a Network
- Subcontract: NCHRP 17-87 Enhancing Pedestrian Volume Estimation and Developing HCM Pedestrian Methodologies for Safe and Sustainable Communities
- National Scan of Bike Share Equity Programs (FINAL_REPORT)
- National Scan of Bike Share Equity Programs (PROJECT_BRIEF)
- TRB 2020 - PSU 1278 - Adaptive Bike Share - Expanding Bike Share to People with Disabilities and Older Adults (PRESENTATION)
- TRB 2020 - PSU 1278 - Bicycling and Bikeshare among Women of Color in 3 US Cities - Barriers and Opportunities (PRESENTATION)
- Contextual Guidance at Intersections for Protected Bicycle Lanes (FINAL_REPORT)
- Portland State Will Lead the Nation's DOTs to Active Transportation Solutions
- 6 Ways to Correct Bike Share’s Social Equity Problem
- NITC Research at TRB 2020: Link Roundup!
- Keeping Pace with Rapidly Changing Environmental Justice Populations in Transportation Planning
- Transportation leadership education can empower community members
- Webinar: Findings From 15 Years Of Travel Surveys At Portland Area Transit-oriented Developments (TODs)
- Webinar: Contextual Guidance at Intersections for Protected Bicycle Lanes
- Webinar: Case Studies in the FTA "Manual on Pedestrian and Bicycle Connections to Transit"
- Webinar: Breaking Barriers to Bike Share: Insights on Equity
- Lessons from the Development of a Guidebook on Pedestrian and Bicycle Connections to Transit