- Evaluation of Road User Comprehension and Compliance with Red Colored Transit Priority Lanes
- New Mobility For All: Can Targeted Information And Incentives Help Underserved Communities Realize The Potential Of Emerging Mobility Options?
- Evaluation of Portland Shared E-Scooter Pilot Program Goals and Outcomes
- Revisiting TODs: How Subsequent Development Affects the Travel Behavior of Residents in Existing Transit-Oriented Developments
- Understanding Economic and Business Impacts of Street Improvements for Bicycle and Pedestrian Mobility - A Multi-City Multi-Approach Exploration
- Regional Strategic Planning Model and Development of a multi-modal travel demand module (PRESENTATION)
- Capturing the Built Environment - Travel Connection for Strategic Planning: Development of A Multi-Modal Travel Module for VisionEval (PRESENTATION)
- Incorporating Emerging Travel Modes into the Regional Strategic Planning Model (RSPM) Tool (FINAL_REPORT)
- Project Brief: Modeling for New Modes (PROJECT_BRIEF)
- Overcoming Equity Barriers in Bike Share (PRESENTATION)
- FHWA Guidebook for Measuring Multimodal Network Connectivity Released
- Where Do Emerging Travel Modes Fit Into Regional Models?
- Over $1M in Research Funding for New Projects on Micromobility, TOD’s, and Equity in Transportation Access
- Looking at bikes, buses and electric cars
- Bicycles, Gender, and Risk: Driver Behaviors When Passing Cyclists
- Transportation & Communities 2018: Academy Edition
- Friday Transportation Seminar: FHWA Guidebook for Measuring Multimodal Network Connectivity
- Webinar: Case Studies in the FTA "Manual on Pedestrian and Bicycle Connections to Transit"
- Webinar: Breaking Barriers to Bike Share: Insights on Equity
- Webinar: Economic Impacts from Bicycle and Pedestrian Street Improvements